Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Model Is In The House, Y'all!

Big brother came back in the country from a business trip in China. This stuff is one of the best things he brought home for me and my wife. Thanks a lot!

So glad, aside from being a home decoration, I can use it as one of my photography subjects when I just feel like shooting still life or "model-like" indoors. I used to check out Danbo online for character shots, but I'll skip that in the mean time and make really good time out of this. From the Ikea shelf to my studio setup.

What name should I call him or her or it?

Do an S-shape please? Now hold it! Great!


It's really great, because it can be positioned in any "human-like" form.

Shot from a stepladder. Not really.

That's more than an 18% grey card. Wow!


So, you want to book my freelance still life model, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Online Business by Supreme Wealth Alliance

Supreme Wealth Alliance Ultimate :: Banner 01