Sunday, February 12, 2012

First product review will take on my recent flip flops - Banana Peel. (John Lloyd Cruz Signature Colletion). naks!

Bought these last January 31, 2012. I'm not a John Lloyd fan, they just appeared to be comfortable and durable to me; and had no time to browse the whole mall for the perfect slippers. Now the verdict:

Pro: smooth feeling. gives proper grip to your feet. good as walking slippers, somehow.
Con: design "peel-ed" off immediately just after being submerged in sea water for a couple of hours. 


Price: Around Php 350


Rating: 3.5 / 5




Send me a message if you would like me to review any merchandise or product. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Beach walk na lang mas mura na durable pa wala pang design na mag-pepeel off! Di ba?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time, yun and next ko i-review. wala kasi ako makitang RAMBBO

    ReplyDelete

100% Online Business by Supreme Wealth Alliance

Supreme Wealth Alliance Ultimate :: Banner 01